CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Additions


Last Sunday (19 April) , I finally managed to be in the right place at the right time.

For some time now, I have been looking around for a pup, but generally by the time that I heard of any that fitted what I was looking for, they were gone.

Sunday arvo, after my shearer friend and family had finally been and shorn the sheep (that in itself being a series of having to cancel for a period of 3 months for lots of reasons from car accidents to rain !!), I slipped up the road to get my mail, and have a couple of beers. Got into a conservation with a bloke and on the way home slipped down to his place and picked up a pup (and no Pita, it ISNT a gr8 dane) He is a Border Collie about 6 weeks old.

Got the little fellow home , and then started to work out what I was going to do with him esp through the week, as I'm away from here from daylight to dark now, and named him Fred.

So now there are two of us going to work each day, and I dont know what my daughter is going to say when she finds out - tho shell probably hug the poor little fellow to death - lol, and life is now a case of watching out for puddles and landmines :)

1 comments:

pita-woman said...

Oh, what a SWEET little face! I'm jealous though that you get to take him to work. Fred is a very lucky little boy, & I'm sure all your children will love him.
Congrats!!